We set out to bring you the top 5 steamers from Amazon based solely on how customers benefited from them. And with our picks we even gave you a comparison – but we only gave you the details for the top 2. Here we are back with the other 3!
After one basic and one professional level facial steamer, here are 3 more that can more or less be called basic or home use steamers. But that doesn’t mean they are any less in functionality! You will know as you read on…
#1: Coanir Facial Sauna System with Timer
- It comes with a timer (3 to 15 mins) – so even with this you can just set it up and then relax with your facial!
- It also comes with two bonus skincare tools – a sponge for even and better moisturizer application, and a brush that gently exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin in the process.
- The machine is built to last – and performed, as a customer put in – ‘flawlessly’! Another customer actually said that she hadn’t been expecting it to do exactly what the manufacturers claimed. And she was quite pleasantly surprised when it actually did!
- Most people loved that it doubles up for clearing nasal congestion in addition to face care!
- The exfoliator brush is a great tool to use before the face ‘sauna’ and the moisturizer sponge afterwards… and women love extras – especially if they are as good quality as these are.
Now we have another steamer – this one is from Revlon.
#2: Revlon Facial Sauna
- It comes with a special measuring cup for the water – so there is no chance of overflowing when you are refilling it.
- It has an easy to operate simple on/off/interrupter button.
- It produces a lot of steam – so whether you are trying to ‘un-block’ your sinuses or really have a warm and rejuvenating facial – this one will do its job well.
- It is built to last – even after months and years of use – it will work just fine!
- The cone is quite comfortable – so you actually end up relaxing.
- It is great value for money when you consider that it costs just a few dollars more than the Conair.
And finally we come to the last steamer in our list of 5 –
#3: SecuraNano Ionic NanoCare Facial Steamer
- It comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It works on AC current and the rating is 120V 60Hz – which is standard North American Electrical values. This means it can work efficiently in all our houses.
- It works differently than the basic steamers – and some argue that this is a better way to have a home facial!
- While it is quite lightweight and compact (read: easy to transport and store) – it is highly durable and will last for quite a while.
- While it is a lot more sophisticated than the basic ones – it doesn’t cost as much as the professional one – making it great value for money. And it does produces professional results when used right!
Over all, this one has also got rave reviews on Amazon. After all, we wouldn’t really feature it if it didn’t. Now if this is the one that you want to really get – get over to Amazon and order away!
So there you have it – 5 of the best facial steamer options on Amazon, based on reviews left by customers – and just that. Also, we have given considerable attention to features. So go through them all at length and pick the one that suits your needs and budget comfortably – and then get ordering. And stay assured that you will get the best service and the best prices from Amazon and Amazon alone!