Having a spa at home is all about relaxation and relief from the daily stress and grind of life. Considering that the American Institute of Stress deems stress to be the no. 1 health problem in America, you’d do your body a favor by setting up your very own stress reducing spa at home. And one great addition to this would be a massage chair. So – to help you to make the choice, we have brought you the best massage chairs in the market to pick from!
By far some of the most well-known chairs for massages are the Inada massage chairs, but these are the real professional stuff, and they will burn a considerable hole in your pocket! But if you can afford one – then there is nothing quite like it! But today we are concentrating on more affordable varieties.
Enough about the expensive option – now for the economical stuff, finally…
#1: The Chair
| Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner w/Heat Stretched Foot Rest
This is an economical yet extremely useful massage chair that you can definitely consider. While the actual cost of this is over $1000, the current discount on Amazon knocks of about $200, so that’s another reason to consider this seriously.
As for what it does, it has massaging components to target neck, back, lower back, thighs, waist, calves and feet and even the arms. It does so using heat resistant roller system air bags; the bags provide relaxation and relief from stress. Their special action massages the muscles and target areas gently, working out knotted and bunched up muscles – which are a result of stress. In this way, this chair can also provide muscle pain relief. Most importantly, for the people who used it – they could hardly tell the difference from the much more expensive chairs.
And speaking of customers, let’s take a look at the reviews now:
- According to quite a few reviews, they’d actually tried out chairs which cost up to 3 times more than this one – and could never tell the difference. So even if you pay less, you get the same experience.
- The automatic chair is a great way to relax because you do not have to worry about turning the features on and off every time.
- The chair also has a very useful lower back and knee stretch option that you can activate with a single button. This is particularly helpful in relieving tension from the middle-lower part of your body.
So much for the chair… one other thing that you can consider, rather than investing in a whole chair, is to get a massage cushion. These can turn any chair into a massage chair and cost much less, and the best of the lot right now is the Homedics Sbm-500h. If your problem area is mainly your neck – and you aren’t wanting to spend quite as much – then you can check out this other option…
#2: The Chair Neck Massager
||Zyllion ZMA-13-BK Shiatsu Massage Pillow with Heat (Black)
From the fact that this is a current best seller on Amazon, it would seem that a lot of people are actually finding this neck massaging pillow to be their go-to stress buster. And why would they not, since the very economic price further decreases your stress!
This is a pillow that you can attach to any chair – or even to the car seat. That way, no matter where you are, you can get your daily dose of neck massage. And anyone who’s tried a neck massage will know how effective the kneading is in relieving stress.
Now the design is such that you can actually use it for much more than just a neck massage. You just need to attach it to either the legs or back or arms of a chair to use it for other parts of your body. You will still get the relaxing massage – and that too for a mere fraction of the cost!
Now to take a look at the customer reviews:
- First up, the auto shut off feature is great – since you can just relax, and enjoy your 20 minute massage, without having to worry about keeping time and shutting it off.
- The special heat feature actually doubles the effect – the massage and the heat together relax your muscles even further.
- At under $100 this versatile massager makes for a perfect accessory to have. And owing to its convenient size, you can also carry it wherever you go!
So there you go – the best massage chairs or accessories are here for you. And the fact remains that budget needn’t limit you. Now whatever your budget, you can always get the perfect one and then sit back for a relaxing massage – right at home!