So you are trying to choose between steam shower or sauna: which one is better. There is much confusion about exactly how one differs from the other. And today we are here to clear the confusion. There are a number of ways in which Saunas and Steam showers differ from each other – and of course, once we have dealt with that, we’ll try and understand which is actually better.
So let’s get started…
Steam Shower vs. Sauna
The presentation should help you to understand more clearly.
Now to see…
Which is better?
Well, from the face of it, the steam shower is actually the better. Consider this:
- For people with respiratory distress and disease, this can be very helpful.
- The steam shower also helps to induce heavy sweating – a process by which your body detoxifies.
- Like the sauna, the heat in the steam shower can also help to relax tired and sore muscles and help you to relax.
- And of course, for some people the moist heat is actually more comforting. They find the dry heat difficult to withstand.
But while we are at it, there is one drawback about the steam shower that must be mentioned:
- Since there is humidity as well as warmth, the floor of steam showers can become a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi. Now keeping it regularly cleaned and sterilized is all you need to do to prevent this. Also a good precaution would be to wear slippers when you go into the shower.
And now that “steam shower or sauna: which one is better?” has been answered, if you are wondering how you too can make the most of a steam shower then you need to think about getting one for your home! And we have the best option – The Platinum Pivot Door Steam Shower for you right here! So check it out…