You probably go to the spa often to give your skin a new lease of life and to feel totally rejuvenated. And a common myth is that you cannot recreate the same at home. After all, the people at the spa use all kinds of facial equipment and how do you recreate the same experience at home? Why by using the same equipment of course!
And don’t worry about price either. While you may think that these equipment usually cost a lot, they are actually quite economical – and considering how much you save on your spa appointment costs – the equipment basically pay for themselves within a few years! And today we are talking about three different equipments:
1. Facial steamer
A facial steamer is a great equipment to have at home. And there are a number of reasons for this:
- The warm steam promotes sweating which increases blood circulation to facial skin.
- The warm steam helps to open up the pores – giving you a deep cleansing effect. It helps to remove dead skin cells, bacteria, dirt or other impurities trapped in the skin.
- Also, after a steaming session, any product you apply to your face is absorbed much faster and much better by your skin.
Tabletop Ozone Facial Steamer
Besides these facts, there is also the fact that this one has received rave reviews on Amazon. You should check these out for yourself. But just to give you an idea – here are a few snippets:
- While it isn’t pricey, it does deliver much like the really expensive steamers!
- It produces almost 30 minutes of steam, more than most steamers do.
- The design ensures that you can relax in your chair while steaming your face, instead of uncomfortably bending over the steamer bowl!
2. Face massager
A facial massager is another great thing to have as part of your face care supplies. Why, you ask? Here’s why:
- Firstly, one of the top causes of wrinkles is tensed facial muscles. A facial massager helps to relax those muscles, slowing down the appearance of wrinkles.
- With a facial massager, especially one with visible red light, it allows for increased circulation to the facial muscles. This brings with it oxygen. The result is healthier plump skin!
- The increased blood flow also increases the production of collagen and speeds up skin turnover.
Photon Red Light and Microcurrent Face Massager
And the manufacturers aren’t the only ones saying this. Being a high rated product, the customers also obviously agree! Check out some of the opinions expressed:
- Not only is it good for prevention, it can also help to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars that already exist!
- Being compact, it is easy to store, use as well as carry around with you.
- And considering that it isn’t very expensive at all – you save considerably on spa bills as well!
And finally our third product – a massager again, but with a difference:
3. Facial Electrode massager
Particularly for skin that is acne or infection prone or is oily – this is the best massager to try. Being a little more sophisticated, this is also somewhat more expensive than the other one. But not without cause:
- It helps to improve circulation to your skin cells. This helps to bring nutrition to them, and also speeds up the removal of wastes from these cells.
- The electrodes are filled with either neon or argon – when the current passes through it, ozone is created, and this is particularly good for killing bacteria or in drying up oily skin naturally.
- It also helps to cleanse the skin.
High Frequency D’arsonval Professional Grade Device with Argon Electrodes
But what’s the point in reading about features without actually cross checking with the reviewers. And here are a few samples:
- This one is almost identical to the D’arsonval high frequency massager that you see used in professional spas and salons – and works just as well.
- It really does deliver what it promises – as most reviewers observed.
- It does its job without causing any discomfort or burning sensations.
And that’s it about the three must have facial equipment options in your home spa! Once you have these and you start using them, you will realize that your skin is glowing – and you can actually do without the regular trips to the spa!